The 2021 Migraine World Summit will be March 17–25, 2021. The online virtual summit will include videos from 32 experts, including headache specialists and health care providers, that address new treatments, research, and ways to improve migraine and chronic headache disorders.
Click here to register for the free 2021 Migraine World Summit.
The summit is free from March 17-25 and a new set of videos is available each day. You can also purchase access to watch the videos after the summit is over and other helpful materials.
Each day of the summit, you’ll receive an email with a link to that day’s sessions. They are free to access for 24-hours starting at 3 p.m. Eastern time.
This year’s speakers will talk about:
- Latest strategies for managing chronic migraine
- The cause and symptoms of migraine
- Why there is no cure for migraine
- Weather triggers
- Medications that can worsen migraine
- The link between migraine and autoimmune diseases
- Managing migraine and comorbidities