ChronicBabe has been an incredible resource for me, particularly in my early days of trying to figure out how to live well with chronic illness. And a book is on the way! Jenni Prokopy, ChronicBabe’s founder, has spent the last two years creating a book and multimedia resource that sounds incredible. The 10 key concepts she addresses are:
- Embracing acceptance
- Kicking bad habits to the curb
- Turning around negative thinking
- Establishing healthy boundaries
- Practicing self-acceptance and love
- Building a solid support team
- Strengthening personal relationships
- Exploring school and career options
- Boosting your communication skills
- Organizing your complicated life
Jenni running a Kickstarter to help her through the final push of editing (both to cover her salary over the next few months and to hire a professional editor) and book marketing, among other things. People are so excited about this book that Jenni has met all her funding goals three days early! Now everyone who who donates $1 or more to the Kickstarter will receive a free ebook.
ChronicBabe has been a labor of love for Jenni for 10 years. If the website been helpful resource for you or you’d like to get your eyes on all the goodness the book has to offer, you have until 11:30 a.m. ET on Friday, March 27 to make your pledge. She’s offering lots of goodies depending on pledge level, but $1 will get you the ebook. Watch the video below and check out the Kickstarter details for more information.