Deborah from Weathering Migraine Storms tagged me with the weird things meme. Bloggers who get tagged have to write about six weird things about themselves and then tag other bloggers to do the same. It’s taken way too long to come up with my list, but here goes.
- I like orange juice that’s so thick you can eat it with a spoon. That
watery orange liquid that claims to be orange juice is an insult to
- My alarm clock has to be set so the minutes are divisible by the hour. All through high school, the alarm went off at 6:36 a.m. I have no idea how this started, but it’s kinda fun.
- Toilet paper that has the end folded to a point (like at hotels) grosses me out. I can go without the seat cover in public bathrooms, but someone manipulating my toilet paper is too much.
- Honey is my preferred condiment for french fries. A friend turned me on to this at Houston’s. It works particularly well with the spices they use, but it’s good on any restaurant’s fries.
- I almost always sit with my legs crossed under me — what was called Indian style when I was a kid. In my desk chair, on the couch, at the dining table, sometimes even in the car. When my knees start to hurt, I stretch my legs out, but always have them crossed again within five minutes.
- I dedicated my thesis to my dog. I got her right after I started my master’s program and she died four months before I graduated. She got me through a lot and I missed her terribly.
I’m tagging folks writing headache blogs that I’ve just learned about. Most of them are new bloggers and all of them write interesting posts. I’m looking forward to learning more about the people behind the blogs.
- Baldgirl with Headaches
- Cure My Migraine
- Her Life in a Nutshell
- Migraine Misery
- The Migraineur
- This is My Brain on Migraines
If you’ve been tagged, here are the rules:
“Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 Weird Things about You.’ People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog!”