Chronic Marriage is a fabulous blog on chronic illness and marriage that I’ve just stumbled upon. The blogger, Helena Madsen, not only discusses issues that relationships face when one partner has a chronic illness, but gives concrete suggestions for coping with them. Some that have caught my eye:
- How to Stop Believing You’re a Burden
- Accused of Exaggerating Your Illness?
- Could Fear Be Behind Your Spouse’s Indifference?
- Would You Marry Someone Chronically Ill?
- How You Respond Makes All the Difference
The posts are directed toward married heterosexual women, but much of the advice seems like it could be applicable to all romantic relationships. I highly recommend check out this blog!