Free Migraine World Summit Starts Wednesday!
Want to learn more about migraine and headache disorders while you’re social distancing? The Migraine World Summit starts tomorrow, Wednesday, March 18, with online video interviews with 32 experts, including headache specialists and patient advocates. They will share new treatments, research, and strategies to improve the lives of people with migraine and other headache disorders. The event is virtual and the daily videos are free, so you don’t have to leave home or pay for a thing! Click here to register now for your FREE access.
- World-Leading Experts: At the Migraine World Summit, you’ll learn first-hand from 32 of the world’s top migraine and headache experts from leading institutions including the Mayo Clinic, Stanford Medical School, and Johns Hopkins.
- Full Access: Many of these world-leading experts have long waiting lists and fees that are beyond what the average insurance policy would cover. Skip the waiting period and get straight into the room with these experts.
- Free: The event is entirely free while live from March 18-26. Each day, four new interviews are available for 24 hours, after which they are replaced by the next day’s interviews. After March 26, transcripts and interview copies are available to purchase.
Join more than 100,000 new and returning attendees and tune in to 32 NEW interviews to find the answers you need to help better manage migraine and chronic headache. Questions answered include:
- How does migraine affect memory and cognitive abilities over time?
- What is the best diet for migraine?
- How can chronic migraine be managed?
- What is the relationship between migraine and autoimmune or inflammatory disease?
- What new treatments are available or coming soon?
- What new non-medicinal alternatives are now available?
- Is CBD a proven migraine treatment?
- What advice do experienced patient advocates have to share?
- How did someone win Olympic Gold while battling migraine?
- Is migraine a genetic disorder?
- How does trauma (physical or emotional) affect migraine?
- Which celebrities also have migraine?
- Is there a proven surgery for migraine?
- What is mindfulness-based stress reduction?
- Which supplements can help reduce migraine?
The virtual Migraine World Summit is free from March 18-26, 2020.
Register now for complimentary access. Once again, here’s the link to register for the Migraine World Summit.
(Note: If you decide to pay for access to the videos beyond the day they are published, I will receive a small portion as a referral fee. That’s not why I’m sharing the link—the Migraine World Summit has great information that everyone should have access to—but I wanted to be fully transparent.)