Headache Disorders & Migraine Blog Carnival: Invisible Illness
Invisible Illness is the theme of this month’s Headache Disorders & Migraine Blog Carnival. I asked bloggers to share their thoughts on living with an invisible illness or respond to the 30 Things You May Not Know About My Invisible Illness meme sponsored by Invisible Illness Awareness Week.
Two great posts on living with invisible illness:
- In When Your Spouse Doesn’t Believe You Have an Invisible Illness, Helena Madsen of Chronic Marriage provides suggestions for reconnecting with your partner and working toward them believing your experience.
- In Making the Invisible Visible, Elizabeth Roberts-Zibbel of Lady Migraine writes about the pain of migraine and of tattoos, one invisible and the other visible.
Responses to the 30 Things Meme:
- Tammy Rome from Seven Portions
- Julie Ryan from Counting My Spoons
- Diana Lee from Somebody Heal Me
- Nikki Albert from Brainless Blogger
- Emily from Migrainista
- Sarah Hackley from The Migraine Chronicles
- Kelly Wahle from Fly With Hope
- Nancy Bonk from My Migraine and Headache Blog
- Kerrie Smyres (that’s me)
Invisible Illness Awareness Week 2014 starts today! Learn more about invisible illness and how to cope on their website, Facebook, Pinterest or Twitter. You can find other relevant tweets with hashtags
#iiwk14 and #invisibleillness.